Birth of the brand
In February 1926, Hans Wilsdorf had the trademark “The Tudor” registered and started making watches bearing that signature on the dial. Just after the Second World War, Hans Wilsdorf knew that the time had come to expand and give the brand a proper identity of its own. On 6 March 1946, he created “Montres TUDOR S.A.”, specialising in models for both men and women. Rolex would guarantee the technical, aesthetic and functional characteristics, along with the distribution and after-sales service.
Since the 1970s, our store has decided to follow the intuition of this great pioneer of watchmaking, trusting Tudor both in moments of glory and in moments of difficulty. After years of planning and studies, Tudor has been able to carve out its own space in the world of watchmaking by producing watches with COSC-certified manufacturing movements, guaranteed and distributed by the Rolex group. An unparalleled value for money, as desired by Hans Wildsford.
Our attention to Tudor has always led us to dedicate an important space to the display of leading products, mainly professional, dedicated to a young and sporty clientele. The brand has not neglected more classic needs by promoting new models that reflect modern elegance for both male and female customers.